Thursday, June 21, 2012

Review: Innisfree Green Tea Serum

My first review~

my first review will be one of the popular Korean skincare products around, the green tea seed serum by Innisfree. This is Innisfree's best selling product and the product claims that the serum is made of organic green tea seeds from Jeju Island. 

However I believed one of the biggest factors towards its sales is due to the spokesperson for this brand and for the particular product, Yoona from SNSD. Or.... at least that's how i noticed of the brand and product. and yes, I'm a fan of SNSD <3


Yoona's Innisfree CF 
god she's beautiful~

So back to the review, I actually bought this eBay for $25. It's about the same price everywhere. On Gmarket it's definitely cheaper, but shipping adds up to it.... And of course if you are visiting Korea or have friends in Korea, it would be a much better deal.

the product itself~

pump

for me, one pump is enough for the whole face due to its texture.

the serum itself is actually very watery-gel type. To describe it more accurately, i would say it is similar to emulsion, just not milky? 


one thing to remember is that this product is to be used 1st step after cleansing. Before toner and everything. I usually skip toner if i'm using this because it feels kind of weird.... 

Overall: 3/5

As much as i'm excited for this product, it is kind of disappointing. Scent is weirdly strong for they are advertising it as organic, it smells exactly like Elizabeth Arden's Green Tea perfume (yes it's about that strong). The fragrance does runs off after you apply it though.  
Moisturizing wise, it's ok but no "wow" to it. I'm just using it now just because i need to finish it up.

Than again, it's just my point of view~ I've read some other reviews and they really seem to like it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment